Internship semesters, traineeships and thesis papers
In the context of our constant growth and the exploitation of new fields of business, we are able to create attractive opportunities for motivated students in the specialist subject areas of industrial engineering, business administration, mechanical engineering, design and manufacturing technology or engineering.
As a member of the Fair Company Initiative, GRONBACH has voluntarily committed itself to upholding the following regulations as regards the allocation of traineeships:
- We offer students traineeships that are conducive to their professional development.
- Trainees are given clear tasks and objectives and have a permanent contact person within the company.
- We take on students for a reasonable period of time.
- We do not lure graduates who have applied for a full-time job with a traineeship.
- We remunerate the trainees with a reasonable allowance.
- We make the tasks and objectives clear, as well as who the contact person is during the traineeship and the relevant rules and regulations.