At GRONBACH we offer our customers fast, cost-effective and reliable bonding techniques, which are an integral part of industrial production and are continuously adapted to the latest requirements. Within our metal processing and forming techniques, such as bending, milling, cutting or punching, we can also produce durable and high-quality joints for aluminium, stainless steel, glass, plastics and composites.
We use a variety of bonding techniques to permanently bond even complex components: Liquid adhesives, adhesive tapes and also stamped adhesive parts, which we apply manually or robot-assisted. We also offer any kind of pretreatment, e.g. plasma, primer, scarfing or pyrosil, as well as various rapid curing methods (UV light, infrared, heat radiation). We develop individual solutions for suitable adhesives and application techniques according to your requirements.
Our bonding technologies
- 1 K-adhesives applied manually or robot-assisted
- 2 K-adhesives in robotic systems with high-end dosage technology
- Adhesive tapes applied manually and/or robot-assisted
- Stamping-bonding support equipment with unique technology for perfect positioning and pressing
- Surface pre-treatment depending on the application using adhesive primer, flame treatment, plasma or pyrosil
- Quick drying using heat, infrared or UV radiation
You can find additional information about our research, development and design competencies, our quality management and bonding technologies in our brochures, which you can order free of charge. In addition, our competent staff will be happy to answer any further questions you may have about our company network.
Talk to us about your project.