All of the sites of the GRONBACH Group are officially part of a quality management system spanning all sites in compliance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 (from 11/17 9001:2015). On the one hand, we place particular emphasis on a high level of education and training for all of our workforce, while, on the other hand, a cross-functional integration of project and quality management tools, such as the intensive use of FPFEs, is a basis not only for product and process development but also for tool and handling equipment construction and then the manufacturing procedure itself.
Our quality management in overview
- quality management system spanning all sites
- certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 (from 11/17 9001:2015)
- cross-functional integration of project and quality management tools
- multiple testing capabilities in the testing and measurement laboratories (e.g. 3D scans, corrosion tests, colour and gloss measurements)
- customer-specific tests carried out by specially trained staff, e.g. visual surface controls