Our vacuum drawer enables you to carefully prepare and naturally conserve foodstuffs. It was developed by GRONBACH in Niederndorf and is now in serial production at our site in Slovakia.
The main advantage of the drawer over other vacuum appliances lies in its compact design and in the pressure control. Unlike most free-standing appliances, a vacuum is created not only in the bag but in the entire compartment and in this way, no pressure differences are brought to bear on the foodstuff during the creation of the vacuum. Foodstuffs with a high liquid content and even entire liquids (soups, sauces, etc) can be processed in this way.
- aromas, nutrients, vitamins as well as the cell structure and nutritional juices remain unaltered
- the foodstuffs are optimally prepared for sous-vide cooking methods
- the efficient absorption of spicy aromas is guaranteed with sous-vide cooking in a bain-marie or a steamer
- ingredients remain fresh up to three times longer when in the refrigerator
- marination times are reduced to a fraction of the usual length
- opened wine bottles can be kept with no loss in quality
- reaction of the ingredients with the ambient air is excluded
- the food is secure
- and the quality remains unaffected by the atmospheric humidity.
Areas of application
- vacuum sealing of different sized bags
- vacuum sealing of vacuum containers outside of the compartment
- vacuum sealing of wine bottles
- vacuum sealing of preserve/jam jars
- vacuum sealing for sous-vide cooking
- vacuum sealing for rapid marination and aromatisation
- vacuum sealing for extended storage periods
- re-sealing of packaging (foodstuffs)
- portions in smaller packages
- usable height up to 80mm
- can be integrated into 140mm furniture recesses
- usable volume 7 litres
- max. charge 10kg
- total connected load 0.32kW
- extremely high vacuum level up to 99.9%
- LED display
- soft touch controls
- 3 vacuum levels for compartment vacuuming
- variable sealing times for differing bag strengths
- maximum vacuum bag size, width 240mm x length 350mm
- external re-usable vacuum containers
- external vacuum adapter for creating vacuum in vacuum container or bottles
You can find additional information on our research, development and design competencies, our quality management and production technologies in the furniture sector in our brochures, which you can order free of charge. In addition, our competent staff will be happy to answer any further questions you may have about our company network.
Talk to us about your project.