GRONBACH develops complete blower systems such as ventilators and impellers with housing, motor and electronics according to customer specifications. In contrast to ready-made modules, we develop and produce individual and, above all, optimised tailor-made solutions – from requirements management to planning and design, toolmaking, simulation and series production.
Since 1970, more than 100 million fan wheels have left our factories. They are used in numerous industries such as automotive, rail, air conditioning, refrigeration, medicine, IoT and environmental technology.
- Development of optimized systems (impeller + motor + electronics + housing + air ducting)
- Improved efficiency through adapted fan wheel geometry and air ducting
- Improved flow behavior
- Noise optimization
- Cost optimization through optimized sizes
- Motor procurement and adaptation, depending on requirements
- Flexibly adapted electronics for different motor types, integrated or separated
- Possibility of integrating optimized solutions into existing systems
- Casing design and production
- Electrical testing
„CASE STUDY: Successful replacement of a metal fan wheel with plastic. This has led to a significant reduction in costs and an increase in efficiency for the customer.