GRONBACHAUSTRIA develops microwave doors for the catering trade as particularly sophisticated assemblies and produces material- and production-optimised designs of assemblies according to customer-specific requirements and assembles them ready for installation. Thanks to professional project management, we realize small series of special products as well as large series. One of our core competencies in the production of complex assemblies is bonding technology for joining glass, plastic and metal as well as tempering color-free welding technology for high-end stainless steel panels.
We manufacture particularly complex assemblies with microwave doors. The complex microwave doors are designed and manufactured by GRONBACHAUSTRIA according to the customer requirements of well-known appliance manufacturers from the professional cooking industry. The precise design of the modules guarantees a high degree of robustness and energy efficiency.
Overview of our other products of complex assemblies
- Feasibility studies
- Drafting of specifications
- Design development
- System definition
- Internal testing laboratory for preparation of approval according to the requirements of international testing institutes (e.g. VDE, UL)
- Implementation of the required approvals and certifications
- Product life cycle analysis with service parts planning
- Means of production planning
- Personal customer support by a permanent project team and key account manager
- Coordination of the entire value chain
- Series production
- Spare parts supply
You can find additional information about our research, development and design competencies, our quality management and production technologies in our brochures, which you can order free of charge. In addition, our competent staff will be happy to answer any further questions you may have about our company network.